Welcome to the CSP Community!
Welcome to Concordia University, St. Paul! As a commuter student, you are among the nearly 1,200 traditional undergraduate students who commute to campus. Concordia is your campus and we are committed to making the university your home!
We offer a wide range of resources and commuter-specific events for you to get involved and contribute to campus life at CSP. Join us and network with peers during our commuter luncheon series or at one of our coffee and donuts drop-in events. There are many ways to connect as a commuter at CSP!
Meal Plan Information
Commuters can add meal plans to their accounts in 1 of 3 ways.
- To add money to your student ID online with a card visit this link: https://cspdining.sodexomyway.com/my-meal-plan/index
- To add money to your account in person at CSP, visit either the Dining Hall cashier or the Comet’s Cafe cashier and ask to add funds. Funds can be added by cash or card.
- To place the charge on your student account fill out the google form linked HERE; funds will be added within 2 business days.
Conveniently located in the Pearson Commons, Comet’s Cafe offers Caribou Coffee and makes unique, Concordia-inspired espresso drinks, smoothies, gourmet sandwiches, and salads.
Located on the second floor of the Winget Student Life Center, the Dining Hall features expanded menu options and is an engaging and functional student life destination. The dining experience includes a variety of seating styles, flat-panel televisions, wi-fi access, and plenty of natural lighting.
- Free admission to all Golden Bears athletics home games
- Free tickets to all Fine and Performing Arts events
- Game Room access (pool, darts, video games, bubble hockey)
- Bear Den workout facility
- Discounted bus passes
- Free campus parking permits
Commuters are encouraged to take advantage of the many opportunities available as a member of the campus community.
- Multiple Lounge and Study Spaces
- Community Lounge
- Diversity Center
- Pearson Commons
- The Underground (Basement of Cross of Christ Fellowship Center)
- Access to Commuter Meal Plans
- Access to Printers, Copiers, and Scanners
- Multiple Lounge and Study Spaces
The CSP Community Lounge is a great place to relax, socialize with other students, and study before, between, and after classes. Located in the Tunnel across from the Diversity Center, the lounge serves as a welcoming hub for commuter, transfer, non-traditional and traditional students on Concordia’s campus
The CSP Community Lounge offers:
- Comfortable seating areas
- Wireless Internet
- Day-use Lockers
- Charging Station for Electronic Devices
- Vending Machines
Hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. (seven days a week)
There are events happening on campus each and every week! Whether it is a convocation, table games in the tunnel, or specific events for clubs and organizations, we are here to get you connected! CSP Student Life is dedicated to providing unique and robust programming efforts for Commuter Students. Below is a list of programs for Commuter Students on campus.
- Commuter Student Luncheon Series
- Morning Coffee and Donuts
- Pizza lunches with free university give-aways
- Prize raffles through our Commuter newsletter
- Advising Pop-In Hours specifically for Commuters
- Financial Aid Q&A specifically for Commuters
There are six lots and ample street parking available for commuters to use for parking. View the parking map here: Concordia St Paul Commuter Parking Map
CSP Community Lounge
Commuter Luncheon Series